If you have checked our Fit Guide and the ShowDown is not listed as fit, it may still work, but will require some self-assessment of your vehicle. The following guidelines will help you determine if the ShowDown will work for your application.
ShowDown Fit Parameters
- Minimum crossbar spread is 24” (distance from center of the front crossbar to center of the rear crossbar)
- For the most naked roof fits (Baseline or Q-Tower) the ShowDown will not work, there are few exceptions please check your fit at email@example.com
- the ShowBoat will not work meaning , no. This means no fits
- The following tower fits are acceptable;
- Fit must have 165lb load rating
- Maximum distance from tower face to side of vehicle is 15”
- For raised side rails
- Most three pedestal rails are OK
- Most two pedestal supported style are OK
- Most two pedestal cantilevered styles are NOT OK
If vehicle meets the above criteria and ShowDown has not yet been listed, a self-assessment (at your own risk) can be performed. Much like for roof top tents pull on an installed crossbar downward with up to 150lbs of force and watch for signs of failure.