Roof top tents can be a great addition your vehicle. Our Fit team has been hard at work evaluating the SkyRise on popular SUV's, CUv's and trucks. Visit the SkyRise page of our website and click on the Fit My Vehicle link to see if we have a fit for your specific vehicle.
If your vehicle isn't listed, it doesn't mean your are out of luck, however, since it impossible to test every possible combination of tent and vehicle, certain precautions must be taken:
- Never use a rooftop tent with any clip (Q-Tower or BaseLine) or flush rail type systems.
- Do not use with Landing Pad 6 or 7
- Never use a rooftop tent with any vehicle whose rooftop load limit is under 165 lbs.
- As a general rule, SUV and trucks can be good candidates for a rooftop tent, while cars, sedans and hatchbacks are usually not.
- Rooftop tents are usually acceptable for some fixed point and most raised rail systems.
- For installation on a shell, canopy or topper using tracks or fixed points, please check with the manufacturer for approval and install help.
- If using a rooftop tent, inspect rack system and connection before each and every use. Discontinue usage if any signs of looseness or wear appear.
For more information read the attached PDF "Guidelines & Best Practices".
Vehicles not listed in our fit guide are not covered by our warranty. Any installation and use is at the sole discretion and risk of the user.