For information on the different options for a custom application please click here
Our newest custom option is the Landing Pad 21 along with the SkyLine Tower this application is for vehicles with ditch molding. This is a fixed point application, meaning that the crossbar spread is fixed, so understand what spread you need before drilling. This application has our highest weight rating at 220 lbs.
If you decide to install a custom rack, it is a good idea to contact your auto dealer, if possible, to ask them about the integrity of the roof (weight, capacity etc.) for your purposes.
We no longer do custom installation testing so, unfortunately, we do not have any specific information regarding your vehicle. We recommend following these general guidelines:
• If you don't feel comfortable drilling into the roof of your vehicle, consult a professional. A body shop or experienced rack installer should be able to assist.
• Contact vehicle manufacturer to see if they have any information on roof construction.
• Avoid drilling in spots where there may be interference with wiring, sun roof, air bag or air conditioning units.
• Avoid drilling where roof braces are.
• Drop the headliner of the vehicle (if possible) to find best location for tracks and drill holes.