Q-Tower installations can be tricky, a number of things can lead to installation issues, the following is a brief guide to troubleshooting.
First: Check and double check the following:
1. You have the correct clips and towers for your make, model, and year of vehicle
2. That you have the correct clips attached in the front vs. the rear
3. That you have the correct M- Measurements
4. That you have read the fit Notes for your vehicle
5. You have read and understand the instructions
You can check fit information including clip numbers and measurements here.
Second: It is critical that the tension on the towers is brought up evenly. This means making 1/4 turn adjustments to one tower at a time, working back and forth from driver side to passenger side, one bar at a time until the proper cam pressure is archived. Making sure that the cam is closed before you proceed to adjust the other side. See step 15 B of the Q-Tower instructions.
Taking your time and following the instructions and fit notes should lead to a successful installation.
Still need some help? You can submit a Support Ticket here, or give us a call at 888-925-4621 M-F from 7 to 4 PT