This program is to help customers who have purchased a new product which included locks, match those locks to their existing system.
This is not intended for the exchange of existing locks to match the ones included with the new product. If you need to match more than the locks from the new product we do sell individual locks and keys.
How the exchange program works; Once you have received your product simply remove the NEW locks that don't match your existing ones and return those cores and keys to:
Customer Service Core Exchange
4101 Kruse Way
Lake Oswego, OR. 97035
Include a note with the core number you would like and the following;
- Your name
- Shipping address (No P.O. Boxes) must be a US address, we can not ship outside the US.
- Email address in case we need to contact you
- Copy of Receipt
There is no need to separate the cores in individual plastic bags when returning them. Placing them in an envelope or loose in a box is fine. Please think of the environment.
Once we have your cores, we'll ship you the requested cores and keys.
Please note the following;
- Cores and keys must be in new condition. We will not accept used cores, these will be be returned to you.
- Please give 2-3 weeks for delivery of the new cores and keys.
- Only the number of cores included in the accessory maybe exchanged.
- Locks cannot be returned for refunds
- A Control Key is required to remove and install cores, please do not return yours, you will need it. If you do not have a Control Key click here to order one.
- Core Exchange is limited to shipping address within the U.S.
Still can't find what you are looking for, no problem you can contact Support here, or by calling 888-925-4621 M-F from 7 to 4 PT.